Sysco LABS is the innovation arm of Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is the global leader in marketing, selling and distributing food products as well as equipment and supplies to the hospitality industry. Sysco serves over 500,000 customers through its team of over 65,000 associates and operates 300 distribution facilities across the globe.
Sysco LABS is re-imagining the global foodservice industry: our engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka, Redwood City, CA and Austin and Houston TX, will innovate across the entire supply chain – sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, and the delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network – culminating in the in-restaurant dining experience for the end-customer. Operating with the agility and efficiency of a tech–startup and backed by the domain expertise of the industry leader, Sysco LABS is poised to revolutionize one of the biggest industries in the world.
Sysco LABS’ Travel & Mobility Team is responsible for both inbound & outbound travel requirements and ensures continued customer service to our internal customers. We work in conjunction with our U.S. team and relevant Sri Lankan stakeholders on re-location and travel for individuals travelling to and from our U.S. and Sri Lanka offices.
We are currently on the look-out for an Associate / Senior Associate – Travel and Mobility to join the Travel & Mobility team at Sysco LABS. You will proactively engage and coordinate with our internal customers in arranging relevant documentations for visa submissions and coordinating on their travel arrangements with relevant stake holders to ensure a pleasant journey.
- Handling all types of U.S. visas inclusive of L1, H1B and B1/B2.
- Coordinating the corporate travel rotation programs by working closely with the U.S. Sales, Admin and HR teams.
- Providing advice to stakeholders on visa, travel documents, insurance, regulations, etc.
- Handling all travel arrangements for both inbound and outbound visitors (air, lodgings, ground transport etc.).
- Related experience in Travel with a recognized local or international corporate (exceptional candidates with no related experience will also be considered).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to follow-up on tasks with multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize work in a dynamic environment.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- A very attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates.
- The opportunity to work with high caliber individuals across the organization.
- Fast career growth, recognition, and leadership opportunities.
- A flexible, diverse, and entrepreneurial work environment, and a fun work culture that celebrates success regularly.