Sysco LABS is the innovation arm of Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is the global leader in marketing, selling and distributing food products as well as equipment and supplies to the hospitality industry. Sysco serves over 500,000 customer locations through its team of over 65,000 associates and operates 300 distribution facilities across the globe.
Sysco is re-imagining the global foodservice industry: our Sysco LABS engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka, Redwood City, CA and Austin and Houston TX, will help to drive innovation across the entire supply chain – sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network – culminating in the in-restaurant dining experience for the end-customer. Operating with the agility and efficiency of a tech–startup and backed by the domain expertise of the industry leader, Sysco and the Sysco LABS team is poised to revolutionize one of the biggest industries in the world.
We are currently on the lookout for a Business Analyst to join our team.
What you will be responsible for:
- Liaise with the onsite product teams to develop product specifications.
- Analyze specifications and derive scenarios.
- Coordinate approval processes.
- Proactively resolve open issues and work with the delivery teams to address key defects.
- Act as the conduit between the product and delivery teams and ensure high level requirements are translated into the level of detail required.
- Manage functional test suites.
- Coordinate in-house training and product demos.
What you need to have to apply for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Management, Economics or Finance; a Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to interface with onsite staff and function as the single point of contact for requirements.
- A passion for innovative product design and the ability to foresee business trends.
- Excellent judgment and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly written and spoken English.
- Curiosity and the ability to acquire domain and technical knowledge rapidly.
- Excellent relationship management and negotiation skills.
Why you should join Sysco LABS:
- An attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates.
- The opportunity to work with high caliber individuals across the organization.
- Fast career growth, recognition and leadership opportunities within a short period of time.
- A flexible, diverse and entrepreneurial work environment and a fun work culture that celebrates success regularly.