Sysco LABS is the technology innovation arm of Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY), the world’s largest food service company. Sysco serves over 500,000 clients in Europe, North and Central America through its team of over 60,000+ employees. An extension of Sysco’s longstanding commitment to deliver exceptional products and services to the foodservice industry, Sysco LABS leverages customer and market intelligence, data-driven insights and agile development to reimagine the entire foodservice ecosystem from farm to table to check. The technology innovations engineered via Sysco LABS will enhance everything from sourcing of food products, warehouse operations and storage, inventory, merchandising and ordering, pricing and delivery, to the in-restaurant dining experience. Operating with the agility and efficiency of a tech-startup and supported by the expertise of an industry leader, Sysco LABS is poised to revolutionize one of the biggest industries in the world.
We are currently on the lookout for a dynamic and highly efficient candidate to take up the role of Head of Travel.
What you will be responsible for:
- Handle all types of U.S. visas inclusive of L1, H1B and B1/B2 (experience with the end to end L1 visa process is strongly desired)
- Manage the corporate travel rotation programs by working closely with the U.S. Sales, Admin and HR teams
- Provide advice to stakeholders on visa, travel documents, insurance, regulations etc
- Manage relationships with embassies
- Manage supplier relationships with travel agents, airlines, hotels and car rental services
- Negotiate corporate volume discounts with travel agents, airlines and ground transport agents
- Define and revise corporate travel policy as required
- Handle and oversee all travel arrangements for both inbound visitors (air, lodgings, ground transport etc.)
- Drive the continuous improvement of travel programs and services
What you need to have to apply for this position:
- A degree from a recognized foreign or local university is preferred (exceptional candidates with good experience and without a degree may also apply)
- Experience managing corporate travel for a leading Sri-Lankan corporate
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to follow-up on tasks with multiple stakeholders
- Attention to detail, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize work in a dynamic environment
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
Why you should join Sysco LABS:
- A very attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates.
- The opportunity to work with high caliber individuals across the organization.
- Fast career growth, recognition and leadership opportunities
- A flexible, diverse and entrepreneurial work environment and a fun work culture that celebrates success regularly.