Sysco LABS is the innovation arm of Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is the global leader in marketing, selling and distributing food products as well as equipment and supplies to the hospitality industry. Sysco serves over 500,000 customer locations through its team of over 65,000 associates and operates 300 distribution facilities across the globe.
Sysco is re-imagining the global foodservice industry: our Sysco LABS engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka, Redwood City, CA and Austin and Houston TX, will help to drive innovation across the entire supply chain – sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network – culminating in the in-restaurant dining experience for the end-customer. Operating with the agility and efficiency of a tech–startup and backed by the domain expertise of the industry leader, Sysco and the Sysco LABS team is poised to revolutionize one of the biggest industries in the world.
We are currently on the lookout for a Manager – Process to join our team.
What you will be responsible for:
- Being an Agile and DevOps evangelist, helping advise teams and leadership.
- Directly working with the Director – Delivery in defining, designing and implementing an organization wide Agile improvements strategy.
- Be a thought leader, coach and a change agent who is able to ensure Agile principles and concepts are understood and adhered to by the teams consistently.
- Lead initiatives for engineering process improvements while coordinating with multiple divisions and teams.
- Create and execute training programs on agile improvements across the organization.
- Observe Agile teams to identify coaching needs for continuous improvement of individuals and teams on a regular basis.
What you need to have to apply for this position:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification and 7+ years of industry experience in development and project management.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- 10+ years of work experience in an Agile software development environment.
- Experience in communicating, planning, effecting change and expert knowledge of agile methodologies & practices (i.e., Scrum, Kanban).
- Strong knowledge of Software Engineering & Testing principles, and analytical & problem-solving ability.
- Expert knowledge in JIRA and SAFe.
- Professional certifications such as PMI-ACP or CSM (Certified Scrum Master) would be an added advantage.
Why you should join Sysco LABS:
- An attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates.
- The opportunity to work with high caliber individuals across the organization.
- Technical training and softskills development programs.
- Fast career growth, recognition, and senior leadership opportunities for good performers.
- A flexible, diverse, and entrepreneurial work environment, and a fun work culture that celebrates success regularly.