Sysco Labs is a technology-focused division within Sysco, dedicated to reimagining foodservice through innovation. An extension of Sysco’s longstanding commitment to deliver exceptional products and services to the foodservice industry, Sysco Labs leverages customer and market intelligence, data-driven insights and agile technology development to rethink the entire foodservice ecosystem — from farm to table to check. Sysco Labs’ innovations will improve everything from the ordering process, inventory, pricing and automation to the in-restaurant customer experience. Operating with the mindset of a startup and backed by the authoritative expertise of an industry leader, Sysco Labs’ mission is to enhance the Sysco customer experience and consistently deliver cost savings and new innovations through technology.
We are currently on the lookout for a Manager – Quality Engineering to join our team.
- Provide overall quality engineering leadership to multiple engineering teams.
- Play a key role in evangelizing the quality engineering philosophy of the organization.
- Work collaboratively with engineering teams to enable quality from project kickoff onwards.
- Provide guidance and recommendations to teams on test strategy formulation.
- Oversee quality engineering standards and best practices within multiple teams.
- Provide technical guidance in test automation while improving productivity in testing.
- Overlook and manage test execution, and communicate test statuses & matrices to stakeholders.
- Mentor, train, and lead a team of Quality Engineers.
You will Need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification and 10+ years of industry experience.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge in quality engineering practices and processes.
- Strong knowledge of Agile software testing, practices, test design techniques and test reporting.
- Experience working with Agile / Scrum and strong knowledge in software engineering concepts.
- Experience in solving software test automation challenges with a pragmatic approach.
- Experience in building web and mobile test automation frameworks using open source tools such as Selenium and Appium.
- Experience in testing middle tier and service oriented architectures using tools such as Rest-Assured or SoapUI.
- Sound knowledge of Java, OOP concepts, coding standards and improving code quality.
- Experience in working with continuous integration, build and source control tools such as Jenkins, Maven and GIT.
- Excellent communication, presentation, leadership and negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Professional certifications such as ISTQB, PMI-ACP or CSM (Certified Scrum Master) would be an added advantage.
- Thirst for learning and regularly updating knowledge.
Why you should join Sysco Labs:
- An attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates.
- The opportunity to work with high caliber individuals across the organization.
- Technical training and soft skills development programs.
- Fast career growth, recognition and leadership opportunities for good performers.
- Overseas travel and exposure to client environments.
- A flexible, diverse and entrepreneurial work environment, and a fun work culture that celebrates success.