Sysco LABS is the innovation arm of Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is the global leader in marketing, selling and distributing food products as well as equipment and supplies to the hospitality industry. Sysco serves over 500,000 customer locations through its team of over 65,000 associates and operates 300 distribution facilities across the globe.
Sysco is re-imagining the global foodservice industry: our Sysco LABS engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka, Redwood City, CA and Austin and Houston TX, will help to drive innovation across the entire supply chain – sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network – culminating in the in-restaurant dining experience for the end-customer. Operating with the agility and efficiency of a tech–startup and backed by the domain expertise of the industry leader, Sysco and the Sysco LABS team is poised to revolutionize one of the biggest industries in the world.
We are currently on the lookout for a Marketing Intern to join our team.
What you will be responsible for:
- Contribute towards the development and implementation of successful marketing campaigns, from ideation to execution.
- Assist with managing Sysco LABS and third-party events end-to-end.
- Analyze online and offline market trends and recommend changes to marketing strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Develop content for the Sysco LABS blog and social media.
- Work with third parties to develop marketing material.
- Assist with brand building initiatives.
- Implement, track and report on KPIs for all marketing campaigns.
What you need to have to apply for this position:
- Should be an undergraduate from a recognized foreign or local university.
- Experience in photography, designing & video editing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to follow-up on tasks and drive them through to completion.
- Attention to detail, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize work in a dynamic environment.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Passion, initiative, and the hunger to succeed.
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe.
Why you should join Sysco LABS:
- An attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates.
- The opportunity to work with high caliber individuals across the organization.
- Fast career growth, recognition and leadership opportunities within a short period of time.
- A flexible, diverse and entrepreneurial work environment and a fun work culture that celebrates success regularly.