Sysco LABS is the innovation arm of Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is the global leader in marketing, selling and distributing food products as well as equipment and supplies to the hospitality industry. Sysco serves over 500,000 customer locations through its team of over 65,000 associates and operates 300 distribution facilities across the globe.
Sysco is re-imagining the global foodservice industry: our Sysco LABS engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka, Redwood City, CA and Austin and Houston TX, will help to drive innovation across the entire supply chain – sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network – culminating in the in-restaurant dining experience for the end-customer. Operating with the agility and efficiency of a tech–startup and backed by the domain expertise of the industry leader, Sysco and the Sysco LABS team is poised to revolutionize one of the biggest industries in the world.
We are on the lookout for a Specialist in Talent Acquisition to join our fast-growing team. The preferred candidate will help identify and recruit high caliber talent at all levels to fulfill demands, and play a key role in scaling the organization as it enters a new wave of growth.
What you will be responsible for:
- Explore best practices in recruitment and staffing and focus on hiring superior talent for positions across the organization.
- Network and build relationships with recruitment agencies, head-hunters, universities and IT industry professionals.
- Identify vacancies, source candidates and coordinate the end-to-end interview process.
- Perform the first level of resume shortlisting and conduct preliminary interviews.
- Work with data and present recruitment related information and statistics.
What you need to have to apply for this position:
- First degree from a recognized local or foreign university or equivalent qualification.
- 3-5 years’ experience at a leading Sri Lankan or overseas software company or blue-chip corporation with an understanding of people requirements for the Software industry.
- Prior experience in recruitment and with industry contacts.
- Strong proficiency in MS office.
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
Why you should join Sysco LABS:
- An attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates.
- The opportunity to work in a Fortune 60 company, with high caliber individuals across geographies.
- Fast career growth, recognition and leadership opportunities for strong performers.
- A flexible, diverse and entrepreneurial work environment.
- A work-hard and play-hard culture that celebrates success regularly.