Sysco LABS is a technology-focused division within Sysco, dedicated to re-imagining foodservice through innovation. An extension of Sysco’s longstanding commitment to deliver exceptional products and services to the foodservice industry, Sysco LABS leverages customer and market intelligence, data-driven insights and agile technology development to rethink the entire foodservice ecosystem — from farm to table to check. Sysco LABS’ innovations will improve everything from the ordering process, inventory, pricing and automation to the in-restaurant customer experience. Operating with the mindset of a startup and backed by the authoritative expertise of an industry leader, Sysco LABS’ mission is to enhance the Sysco customer experience and consistently deliver cost savings and new innovations through technology.
We are currently on the lookout for a Project Manager to join our team.
What you will be responsible for:
• Coordinating with internal and external parties for the flawless execution of projects.
• Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope.
• Develop technically feasible project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
• Develop detailed project plans to track progress and use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope and schedule.
• Identify roadblocks and risks with the team, and actively work on eliminating both, with escalation done as required.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Liaise continuously with the product owner to ensure user stories are clearly defined, estimated and prioritized, and ensure a daily status is communicated to management and other stakeholders.
What you need to have to apply for this position:
• Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in Agile project management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT; a Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
• Professional certifications such as PMP or CSM (Certified Scrum Master) will be an added advantage.
• Sound knowledge of risk identification and mitigation.
• Business domain knowledge and a technical background will be highly advantageous.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills together with a commitment to all-round quality.
Why you should join Sysco LABS:
• An attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above
• The opportunity to work with high caliber individuals across the organization.
• Technical training and soft skills development programs.
• Fast career growth, recognition and senior leadership opportunities for good
• Overseas travel and exposure to client environments based on business requirements.
• A flexible, diverse and entrepreneurial work environment and a fun work culture that celebrates success regularly.