Sysco LABS is the innovation arm of Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is the global leader in marketing, selling and distributing food products as well as equipment and supplies to the hospitality industry. Sysco serves over 500,000 customers through its team of over 65,000 associates and operates 300 distribution facilities across the globe.
Sysco LABS is re-imagining the global foodservice industry: our engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka, Redwood City, CA and Austin and Houston TX, will innovate across the entire supply chain – sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network – culminating in the in-restaurant dining experience for the end-customer. Operating with the agility and efficiency of a tech–startup and backed by the domain expertise of the industry leader, Sysco LABS is poised to revolutionize one of the biggest industries in the world.
We are currently on the lookout for a Senior/Quality Engineering Specialist – Infrastructure Testing to join our team.
What you will be responsible for:
- Provide change management/change control activities for infrastructure changes.
- Provide infrastructure testing platform and ensure QA governance of best practices and procedures.
- Build automated solutions for infrastructure testing.
- Train QEs across projects to use Tools/Frameworks for Infrastructure changes.
What you need to have to apply for this position:
- A Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent qualification.
- 2 – 3 years of work experience in the software Industry.
- Strong knowledge and experience in System administration AND/OR
- Strong knowledge and experience in Network administration AND/OR
- Strong knowledge and experience in Data Base Administration/Engineering (DB2/SQL/Oracle).
- Solid Knowledge in Java, OOP concepts and coding standards.
- A solid practical understanding of Agile Software Testing and Software Engineering concepts.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Thirst for learning and regularly updating knowledge.
Why you should join Sysco LABS:
- An attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates.
- The opportunity to work with high caliber individuals across the organization.
- Fast career growth, recognition and leadership opportunities within a short period of time.
- A flexible, diverse and entrepreneurial work environment, and a fun work culture that celebrates success regularly.