Sysco LABS is the innovation arm of Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is the global leader in marketing, selling and distributing food products as well as equipment and supplies to the hospitality industry. Sysco serves over 500,000 customer locations through its team of over 65,000 associates and operates 300 distribution facilities across the globe.
Sysco is re-imagining the global foodservice industry: our Sysco LABS engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka, Redwood City, CA and Austin and Houston TX, will help to drive innovation across the entire supply chain – sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network – culminating in the in-restaurant dining experience for the end-customer. Operating with the agility and efficiency of a tech–startup and backed by the domain expertise of the industry leader, Sysco and the Sysco LABS team is poised to revolutionize one of the biggest industries in the world.
We are currently on the lookout for a Quality Engineer to join our team.
What you will be responsible for:
- Contribute towards the defining of test strategies and test planning
- Perform test design and the development of test scenarios
- Contribute towards the development of automation scripts
- Configure and maintain test environments and continuous integration
- Perform test execution, analyze test results and communicate test results to stakeholders
What you need to have to apply for this position:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in software testing
- Strong knowledge in software testing processes, practices and test design techniques
- Experience in test automation using open source tools such as Selenium and Appium
- Solid Knowledge in Java, OOP concepts and coding standards
- A solid practical understanding of Agile Software Testing and Software Engineering concepts
- Hands-on experience in Exploratory testing
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thirst for learning and regularly updating knowledge
- Testing and Agile related certifications would be an added advantage
Why you should join Sysco LABS:
- An attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates
- The opportunity to work with high caliber individuals across the organization
- Technical training and soft skills development programs
- Fast career growth, recognition and senior leadership opportunities for good performers
- A flexible, diverse and entrepreneurial work environment, and a fun work culture that celebrates success regularly.