Sysco Labs is a technology-focused division within Sysco, dedicated to reimagining foodservice through innovation. An extension of Sysco’s longstanding commitment to deliver exceptional products and services to the foodservice industry, Sysco Labs leverages customer and market intelligence, data-driven insights and agile technology development to rethink the entire foodservice ecosystem — from farm to table to check. Sysco Labs’ innovations will improve everything from the ordering process, inventory, pricing and automation to the in-restaurant customer experience. Operating with the mindset of a startup and backed by the authoritative expertise of an industry leader, Sysco Labs’ mission is to enhance the Sysco customer experience and consistently deliver cost savings and new innovations through technology.
We are currently on the lookout for a Senior Manager – Process to join our team.
What you will be responsible for:
- Being an Agile and DevOps evangelist in helping build high-performance teams.
- Directly working with the Project Management Office in defining, designing and implementing an organization wide Agile and process improvements strategy.
- Being a thought leader, coach and a change agent who is able to ensure Agile principles and concepts are understood and adhered to by the teams consistently.
- Leading initiatives for engineering process improvements, while coordinating with multiple divisions and teams.
- Creating and executing training programs on agile / process improvements across the organization.
- Observing Agile teams to identify coaching needs for continuous improvement of individuals and teams on a regular basis.
What you need to have to apply for this position:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification and 10+ years of industry experience
- Minimum 3 – 4 years of experience in a similar role.
- 4+ years of work experience in an Agile software development environment.
- Experience in communicating, planning and effecting change at leadership, portfolio, program, and team levels.
- Expert knowledge of agile methodologies & practices (i.e., Scrum, Kanban, Lean and SAFe).
- Strong knowledge of Software Engineering and Testing principles.
- Expert knowledge in JIRA and Confluence.
- Excellent influencing, written & verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical & problem solving ability.
- Professional certifications such as PMP, PMI-ACP or CSM (Certified Scrum Master) would be an added advantage.
- Thirst for learning and regularly updating knowledge.
Why you should join Sysco Labs:
- An attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates.
- The opportunity to work with high caliber individuals across the organization.
- Technical training and softskills development programs.
- Fast career growth, recognition and senior leadership opportunities for good performers.
- Overseas travel and exposure to client environments based on business requirements.
- A flexible, diverse and entrepreneurial work environment, and a fun work culture that celebrates success regularly.