Sysco Labs is a technology-focused division within Sysco, dedicated to reimagining foodservice through innovation. An extension of Sysco’s longstanding commitment to deliver exceptional products and services to the foodservice industry, Sysco Labs leverages customer and market intelligence, data-driven insights and agile technology development to rethink the entire foodservice ecosystem — from farm to table to check. Sysco Labs’ innovations will improve everything from the ordering process, inventory, pricing and automation to the in-restaurant customer experience. Operating with the mindset of a startup and backed by the authoritative expertise of an industry leader, Sysco Labs’ mission is to enhance the Sysco customer experience and consistently deliver cost savings and new innovations through technology.
We are currently on the lookout for an UI / UX Engineer to join our team.
What you will be responsible for:
- Developing UIs to support all major browsers and implement UI standards
- Analyzing user experience by evaluating business requirements/designs, and provide feedback to come up with optimal UX solutions
- Working closely with members of the Product and Design teams to translate concepts into prototypes, and assist the engineering team with the final implementation.
What you need to have to apply for this position:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in a similar capacity
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong knowledge in UI frameworks
- Solid knowledge of responsive layout development with cross browser support
- Experience in working with CSS pre-processors
Why you should join Sysco Labs:
- An attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates
- The opportunity to work with high caliber individuals across the organization
- Technical training and soft skills development programs
- Fast career growth, recognition and senior leadership opportunities for good performers
- Overseas travel and exposure to client environments based on business requirements
- A flexible, diverse and entrepreneurial work environment and a fun work culture that celebrates success regularly