We are based in the heart of the Silicon Valley and combine ideas from the epicenter of tech innovation with Sri Lankan engineering brilliance.
Our cutting edge end-to-end restaurant technology platform is distributed nationwide in the US via our parent company Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY): the world’s largest food services company.
As Sysco’s key technology partner, we also provide the technical innovation necessary for Sysco to stay on the leading edge; the Sysco Innovation center at Sysco LABS undertakes the most significant technology initiatives with the aim of retaining Sysco’s competitive edge in the food-tech industry.
We are looking for a seasoned senior executive with extensive experience together with the required maturity to spearhead our Delivery effort. The successful candidate will be required to work closely with on-site teams in the US and the SL based delivery organization to ensure that our delivery organization runs perennially like a well-oiled machine.
What you will be responsible for
- Directly working with the Project Management Office to lead organization wide agile transformation / process improvement activities.
- Supporting overall engineering process coordination across multiple teams.
- Supporting engineering teams to continuously improve their Agile mindset & practices.
- Supporting engineering process quality assurance.
- Support training on agile / process concepts across the organization.
What you need to have to apply for this position
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification.
- 2 – 3 years of work experience in an Agile software development environment.
- Minimum 1 year’s experience in a similar role.
- Solid working knowledge of Scrum practices.
- Good knowledge in Jira and Confluence.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Professional certifications such as PMP, PMI-ACP or CSM (Certified Scrum Master) would be an added advantage.
- Thirst for learning and regularly updating knowledge.
Why you should join Sysco LABS:
- An attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates.
- The opportunity to work with high caliber individuals across the organization.
- Technical training and soft-skills development programs.
- Fast career growth, recognition and leadership opportunities for good performers.
- Overseas travel and exposure to client environments.
- A flexible, diverse and entrepreneurial work environment, and a fun work culture that celebrates success.