Sysco LABS is the innovation arm of Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is the global leader in marketing, selling and distributing food products as well as equipment and supplies to the hospitality industry. Sysco serves over 500,000 customer locations through its team of over 65,000 associates and operates 300 distribution facilities across the globe.
Sysco is re-imagining the global foodservice industry: our Sysco LABS engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka, San Mateo, CA and Austin and Houston TX, will help to drive innovation across the entire supply chain – sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network – culminating in the in-restaurant dining experience for the end-customer. Operating with the agility and efficiency of a tech–startup and backed by the domain expertise of the industry leader, Sysco and the Sysco LABS team is poised to reimagine one of the biggest industries in the world.
We are currently on the lookout for an Architect – OpenText to join us at Sysco LABS.
- Act as the primary technical delivery point of contact for project implementations.
- Review and assess existing deployments and recommend improvements and optimizations that can improve user experience, reduce costs, and streamline maintenance.
- Gather customer solution requirements and create a solution focused approach that includes Content Server and related components, integrations with enterprise applications, architecture diagrams, and initial capacity guidelines.
- Guide migration efforts based on end state layouts reconciled with source content and metadata.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related scientific or technical discipline.
- 10+ years of overall IT work experience.
- 6+ years working on OpenText Content Server 10.5/16.x and several extensions.
- 1+ years working with OpenText Integration Center (OTIC)/OpenText Object Importer.
- Architected and deployed Content Suite based on customer requirements.
- Upgraded Content Server and related components from 10.x to 16.x.
- Led multiple content migration projects from other ECM systems to OpenText.
- Developed or led development of inbound and outbound interfaces from Content Server to other 3rd party systems using REST/Content Server APIs.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve Content Server and related component issues.
- Implemented Workflows, CS Widgets, and Web Reports in Content Server.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows and Linux environments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.