We are based in the heart of the Silicon Valley and combine ideas from the epicenter of tech innovation with Sri Lankan engineering brilliance.
Our cutting edge end-to-end restaurant technology platform is distributed nationwide in the US via our parent company Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY): the world’s largest food services company.
As Sysco’s key technology partner we also provide the technical innovation necessary for Sysco to stay on the leading edge; the Sysco Innovation center within Sysco LABS undertakes the most significant technology initiatives with the aim of retaining Sysco’s competitive edge in the food-tech industry.
What you will be responsible for:
- Coordinate meetings and events among key stakeholders and senior managers.
- Manage visas, flight bookings and hotel reservations.
- Manage inbound and outbound travels.
- Visitor and guest relations.
- Manage relationships with travel vendors.
- Manage miscellaneous vendors and suppliers.
- Manage documentation/ filing and miscellaneous administrative tasks.
What you need to have to apply for this position:
- A minimum of 1-year work experience.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- First degree from a recognized local or foreign university is highly beneficial.
- Good interpersonal / team skills and a good cultural fit.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work well in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily tasks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Why you should join Sysco LABS:
- A very attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates.
- The opportunity to work with high caliber individuals across the organization.
- Training and career development programs.
- Fast career growth, recognition and leadership opportunities for good performers.
- A flexible, diverse, entrepreneurial work environment with a fun work culture that celebrates success.