Sysco LABS is the innovation arm of Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is the global leader in marketing, selling and distributing food products as well as equipment and supplies to the hospitality industry. Sysco serves over 500,000 customer locations through its team of over 65,000 associates and operates 300 distribution facilities across the globe.
Sysco is re-imagining the global foodservice industry: our Sysco LABS engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka, Redwood City, CA and Austin and Houston TX, will help to drive innovation across the entire supply chain – sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network – culminating in the in-restaurant dining experience for the end-customer. Operating with the agility and efficiency of a tech–startup and backed by the domain expertise of the industry leader, Sysco and the Sysco LABS team is poised to revolutionize one of the biggest industries in the world.
We are currently on the lookout for a dynamic and highly efficient candidate to take up the role of Associate / Senior Associate – Travel and Mobility.
What you will be responsible for:
- Handle all types of U.S. visas inclusive of L1, H1B and B1/B2.
- Coordination of the corporate travel rotation programs by working closely with the U.S. sales, Admin and HR teams.
- Provide advice to stakeholders on visa, travel documents, insurance, regulations etc.
- Handle all travel arrangements for both inbound and outbound visitors (air, lodgings, ground transport etc.)
What you need to have to apply for this position:
- Related experience in Travel with a recognized local or international corporate (exceptional candidates with no related experience will also be considered).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to follow-up on tasks with multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize work in a dynamic environment.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
Why you should join Sysco LABS:
- A very attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates.
- The opportunity to work with high caliber individuals across the organization.
- Fast career growth, recognition and leadership opportunities
- A flexible, diverse and entrepreneurial work environment and a fun work culture that celebrates success regularly.