Sysco LABS is the innovation arm of Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is the global leader in marketing, selling and distributing food products as well as equipment and supplies to the hospitality industry. Sysco serves over 500,000 customer locations through its team of over 65,000 associates and operates 300 distribution facilities across the globe.
Sysco is re-imagining the global foodservice industry: our Sysco LABS engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka, San Mateo, CA and Austin and Houston TX, will help to drive innovation across the entire supply chain – sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network – culminating in the in-restaurant dining experience for the end-customer. Operating with the agility and efficiency of a tech–startup and backed by the domain expertise of the industry leader, Sysco and the Sysco LABS team is poised to reimagine one of the biggest industries in the world.”
The Business Systems Support – HR team provides functional and technical expertise in the HCM Workday modules for Core HR, Compensation, Performance, Onboarding, and Recruitment. Job responsibilities include HCM system administration and support, business process configuration, and report development and data management. This position works closely with internal HR and IT staff, business line leaders, and Workday to effectively meet the HR technology needs of the organization.
- Production support: Provides support for various HR systems and integrations, troubleshoots any system issues and ensures appropriate parties are involved to resolve those issues.
- Functional Support: Leads and supports HR regarding enhancements, inquiries, errors and data issues. Assists team members and system users with issues associated with the HR systems by investigating problems and resolving or providing detailed recommendations on resolutions.
- Process improvement: Provides advice and options on the best way to automate processes in the system.
- Advanced reporting: Prepares regularly scheduled reports and ad-hoc reporting as required. Provides HR team (business and/or BT) with report writing guidance, instructions or documentation. Ensures accuracy of data through routine data audits and validation.
- Manage system updates: Responsible for evaluating system upgrades and modifications, including identifying requirements, configuration, testing, deployment and communication.
- Troubleshoots BT HR related Workday support tickets via Service Now.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Human Resources or a related field.
- A minimum of three years of technical and operational knowledge of HRIS systems and applications.
- Experience with configuration, implementation and support on HRIS systems.
- Experience with Global Workday Implementation and Support would be an added advantage.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in user-friendly, non-technical terms, sound ideas and solutions to end-users on HR systems related questions, tasks, projects and reports.
- Ability to work with multiple business and BT teams to accomplish common end goals.