Sysco (NYSE:SYY) is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the foodservice and hospitality industries. With more than 57,000 associates, the company operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations. For fiscal 2020 that ended June 27, 2020, the company generated sales of more than $52 billion.
Sysco LABS supports Sysco’s digital transformation with engineering teams in Colombo, Sri Lanka, and Austin and Houston, Texas, in the USA. Operating with the agility and efficiency of a tech–startup and backed by the domain expertise of the industry leader, Sysco LABS’ mission is to support the innovation of Sysco’s business across the entire foodservice journey.
We are looking for a Head of People to manage our most important resource – our people. We are seeking for that very rare and hungry individual who will possess most of the following attributes:
- Champion the organization’s business objectives through its people and culture practices.
- Foster new age people practices and have visionary, strategic and creative outlook.
- Facilitate happiness and retention; people development should be your main focus and the reason you get out of bed.
- The ability to thrive in a very fast paced and agile environment.
- A hustler: Action oriented, hands-on and a risk-taker.
- Resilient, with the ability to absorb pressure.
- Analytically smart, a fast learner and a problem solver.
- Strong values with high integrity; civil and apolitical.
- People Operations and Business partnering.
- International/MNC experience will be a plus.
- Years of experience is a no barrier; wild card candidates from related disciplines are encouraged to apply.