Sysco Labs is a technology innovation center of Sysco Corporation, the world’s largest food service company. Sysco serves over 700,000 businesses in Europe and across the USA through its team of over 65,000 employees. Based in the Silicon Valley with engineering centers in Austin, Texas and Colombo, Sri Lanka, Sysco Labs is using technology to revolutionize the experience of all of Sysco’s customers across the food service process.
We are currently on the lookout for a Finance Intern to join our team.
What you will be responsible for:
- Managing collections, payments and maintaining corresponding records.
- Facilitating monthly invoicing for operators in Sri Lanka.
- Recording payments in Quick Books Accounting Package.
- Generating weekly reports as per the requirement by US/SL finance teams.
- Financial documentation and record keeping as per the statutory requirements.
- Periodically submitting Financial Analysis reports for operators in Sri Lanka.
What you need to have to apply for this position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/Accounting/Finance will be an added advantage; undergraduates are also welcome to apply.
- CA/ACCA/CIMA partly qualified or fully qualified AAT/CMA/any other related professional qualification.
- Experience in working with online databases will be an added advantage.
- Hands on experience in Accounting Packages is an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to establish priorities proactively, a keen eye for detail and excellent time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite with expert knowledge and hands on experience in Excel.
Why you should join Sysco Labs:
- The opportunity to work with high caliber individuals across the organization.
- Technical training and soft skills development programmes.
- A flexible, diverse and entrepreneurial work environment and a fun work culture that celebrates success regularly.