Sysco LABS is the innovation arm of Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is the global leader in marketing, selling and distributing food products as well as equipment and supplies to the hospitality industry. Sysco serves over 500,000 customer locations through its team of over 65,000 associates and operates 300 distribution facilities across the globe.
Sysco is re-imagining the global foodservice industry: our Sysco LABS engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka, San Mateo, CA and Austin and Houston TX, will help to drive innovation across the entire supply chain – sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network – culminating in the in-restaurant dining experience for the end-customer. Operating with the agility and efficiency of a tech–startup and backed by the domain expertise of the industry leader, Sysco and the Sysco LABS team is poised to reimagine one of the biggest industries in the world.
We are looking for a front-end engineer to join the UI/UX team at Sysco LABS. You will develop cross platform UI solutions using the latest technologies, while collaborating closely with our product, design and engineering teams to bring concepts and ideas to life.
- Work closely with members of Product and Design teams to translate concepts into prototypes and assist engineering team with the final implementation.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 1 years of work experience in a similar capacity.
- Solid knowledge of responsive layout development with cross browser support.
- Experience in working with CSS pre-processors.
- Some experience with back-end technologies will be beneficial.