What you will be responsible for:
- Performing a HR generalist role across all spheres within same inclusive of recruitment, learning and development, HRIS, leave and attendance etc.
- Exploring best practices and assisting with hiring and retaining high caliber resources.
- Networking and building relationships with recruitment agencies, head-hunters, universities and IT industry professionals.
- Liaising with divisional heads and executing tasks inclusive of onboarding, exits, performance appraisals, learning and development and general HR.
- Ensuring a high level of quality in HR services to internal stakeholders
What you need to have to apply for this position:
- First degree from a recognized local or foreign university or equivalent qualification.
- 3-5 years’ experience at a leading Sri Lankan software company or blue-chip corporation will be advantageous
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work well in a fast paced environment.
- Good multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Have a thorough understanding and experience in overall HR aspects ranging from recruitment to exits
- An understanding of HR requirements for the software industry and industry contacts is highly beneficial but not mandatory.