Sysco LABS is the captive innovation arm of Sysco Corporation (NYSE: SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is a Fortune 500 company and the global leader in selling, marketing, and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare, and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the foodservice and hospitality industries. With more than 57,000 associates, the company operates 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
Operating with the agility and tenacity of a tech–startup, powered by the expertise of the industry leader, Sysco LABS is perfectly poised to transform one of the world’s largest industries.
Sysco LABS’s engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka and Austin and Houston, TX, innovate across the entire food service journey – from the enterprise grade technology that enables Sysco’s business, to the technology that revolutionizes the way that Sysco connects with restaurants and the technology that shapes the way those restaurants connect with customers.
Sysco LABS technology is present in the sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, the delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network, the in-restaurant dining experience of the end-customer and much more.
We are looking for a Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) to manage our most important resource – our people. We are seeking for that very rare and hungry individual who will possess most of the following attributes:
- Develop and drive the HR strategy for the business unit, taking into consideration the unit’s strategic priorities and objectives.
- Act as a change agent and drive change management interventions specific to the people agenda across a business unit as and when required.
- Drive the performance management process of the business unit, including objective setting, review, and normalization processes as per the stipulated quality and timelines to deliver a high-performance business.
- Drive the capability planning and execution process through a structured framework to ensure that the required learning needs of employees, units and the business are met.
- Work with line management and support them to enhance engagement within their teams thus contributing to high engagement levels across the business.
- The ability to thrive in a very fast paced and agile environment.
- A hustler: Action oriented, hands-on, and a risk-taker.
- Resilient, with the ability to absorb pressure.
- Analytically smart, a fast learner and a problem solver.
- Strong values with high integrity; civil and apolitical.
- People Operations and Business partnering.
- International/MNC experience will be a plus.
- 6 – 10 years’ experience in people management