Sysco LABS is the innovation arm of Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is the global leader in marketing, selling and distributing food products as well as equipment and supplies to the hospitality industry. Sysco serves over 500,000 customer locations through its team of over 65,000 associates and operates 300 distribution facilities across the globe.
Sysco is re-imagining the global foodservice industry: our Sysco LABS engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka, San Mateo, CA and Austin and Houston TX, will help to drive innovation across the entire supply chain – sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network – culminating in the in-restaurant dining experience for the end-customer. Operating with the agility and efficiency of a tech–startup and backed by the domain expertise of the industry leader, Sysco and the Sysco LABS team is poised to reimagine one of the biggest industries in the world.
As an Incident Analyst you will be part of Sysco’s Incident Management team based in Sri Lanka and will primarily provide comprehensive technical support services for various systems and platforms used by Sysco Corporation across United States, Canada & Europe.
- Drive resolution of critical incidents as part of a team rotation, including on weekends and holidays.
- Initiate and lead incident management calls with various stakeholders, provide progress updates via relevant channels until is incident is resolved for active critical incidents.
- Monitor and manage incident queues and ensure SLAs are met for those incidents by following up with service owners.
- Monitor central incident dashboard and initiate incident calls for any critical incidents.
- Support upgrades and new deployments of services.
- Ensure incident management process is followed by service owners and escalate any non-compliance incidents to ITSM leadership.
- Own, identify and troubleshoot recurring service issues and projects to drive improvements.
- For Incident Analyst position: 2+ years of experience in technical support/systems administration will be a key advantage.
- For Senior Incident Analyst position: 4+ years of experience in technical support/systems administration will be a key advantage.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of IT Service Management practices and working experience with Incident Management systems such as ServiceNow.
- ITIL Foundation certification will be an added advantage.
- Technical knowledge and experience on working with
- Windows/Linux environments
- SQL, Active Directory, Scripting, etc.
- Network troubleshooting knowledge including LAN/WAN, DHCP, TCP/IP, Firewalls, and Routing
- Monitoring tools such as Dynatrace, New Relic, DataDog, Nagios and Splunk