What you will be responsible for:
- Design and build advanced applications for iOS platforms.
- Collaborate with product, design and testing teams to enhance the mobile experience for users.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance and maintenance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
What you need to have to apply for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized local or foreign university.
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- Experience with iOS technologies and tools (XCode, Objective C, Swift).
- Understanding of mobile application architecture.
- Functional knowledge of Push Notification Services.
- Experience with web service integration (REST and JSON, HTTP).
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Being up to date with the latest technology changes in general and the ability to embrace new technology.