We are based in the heart of the Silicon Valley and combine ideas from the epicenter of tech innovation with Sri Lankan engineering brilliance.
Our cutting edge end-to-end restaurant technology platform is distributed nationwide in the US via our parent company Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY): the world’s largest food services company. As Sysco’s key technology partner, we also provide the technical innovation necessary for Sysco to stay on the leading edge; the Sysco Innovation center at Sysco LABS undertakes the most significant technology initiatives with the aim of retaining Sysco’s competitive edge in the food-tech industry.
We are currently on the lookout for a Junior Associate – Administration (on a fixed term contract of 9 months’ duration) to join our team.
What you will be responsible for:
- Coordination of administration tasks across facilities.
- Liaise with government agencies, vendors, suppliers, embassies, industry bodies and other third parties to expedite timely completion of tasks and initiatives.
- Assist in office refurbishment and fit-out projects.
- Assist in the implementation and ongoing maintenance of infrastructure, utilities and related external and internal systems.
- Contribute with new ideas that will enhance the office environment in partnership with other internal stakeholders.
- Assist the marketing team in event management.
- Proper documentation and filing of all related activities.
- Assist in providing a high quality of service to all stakeholders.
What you need to have to apply for this position:
- Any previous administration experience is preferable.
- Be highly organized with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to establish priorities and have excellent time management skills.
- Degree/Diploma from a recognized local or foreign university is an added advantage.
- Potentially, a good cultural fit across all Sysco LABS departments.
Why you should join Sysco LABS:
- A very attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates.
- The opportunity to work with high caliber individuals across the organization.
- Training and career development programs.
- Fast career growth, recognition and leadership opportunities for good performers.
- A flexible, diverse, entrepreneurial work environment with a fun work culture that celebrates success.