Sysco LABS is the captive innovation arm of Sysco Corporation (NYSE: SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is a Fortune 500 company and the global leader in selling, marketing, and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare, and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the foodservice and hospitality industries. With more than 57,000 associates, the company operates 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
Operating with the agility and tenacity of a tech–startup, powered by the expertise of the industry leader, Sysco LABS is perfectly poised to transform one of the world’s largest industries.
Sysco LABS’s engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka and Austin and Houston, TX, innovate across the entire food service journey – from the enterprise grade technology that enables Sysco’s business, to the technology that revolutionizes the way that Sysco connects with restaurants and the technology that shapes the way those restaurants connect with customers.
Sysco LABS technology is present in the sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, the delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network, the in-restaurant dining experience of the end-customer and much more.
We are looking for an Manager – Business Delivery to join our team.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
- Develop technically feasible project scopes and objectives involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Identify roadblocks and risks with the team and actively work on eliminating both, with escalation done as required.
- Utilize company resources to curate data and analyze data for market trends and patterns.
- Generate/create reports and PPT’s to senior leadership.
- Coordinate with leads and relevant stakeholders and drive meetings and projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT; a Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- 7+ years in a project management position.
- Sound knowledge of risk identification and mitigation.
- Business domain knowledge and a technical background will be highly advantageous.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills together with a commitment to all-round quality.
- Capable of prioritizing multiple projects while still achieving deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.