Sysco LABS is a technology-focused division within Sysco, dedicated to reimagining foodservice through innovation. An extension of Sysco’s longstanding commitment to deliver exceptional products and services to the foodservice industry, Sysco LABS leverages customer and market intelligence, data-driven insights and agile technology development to rethink the entire foodservice ecosystem — from farm to table to check. Sysco LABS’ innovations will improve everything from the ordering process, inventory, pricing and automation to the in-restaurant customer experience. Operating with the mindset of a startup and backed by the authoritative expertise of an industry leader, Sysco LABS’ mission is to enhance the Sysco customer experience and consistently deliver cost savings and new innovations through technology.
We are currently on the lookout for a Marketing Associate / Senior Marketing Associate to join our team.
What you will be responsible for:
- Develop successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Lead events end-to-end across Sysco LABS and third-party events. Develop event strategy and vision while ensuring innovative event experience.
- Analyze online and offline market trends and recommend changes to marketing strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Develop content for Sysco LABS blog and social media.
- Work with third parties to develop marketing material.
- Strategize and execute comprehensive integrated marketing campaigns and brand building initiatives.
- Drive internal & external communications including key announcements and initiatives.
- Implement, track and report on KPIs for all marketing campaigns.
What you need to have to apply for this position:
- Degree from a recognized foreign or local university is strongly preferred.
- Exceptional candidates with good experience and without a degree may also apply.
- Prior experience at a recognized local or international Marketing Agency will be advantageous.
- Experience in photography, designing & video editing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to follow-up on tasks and drive through to completion.
- Attention to detail, multitasking skills and the ability to prioritize work in a dynamic environment.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Passion, initiative, and the hunger to succeed.
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe.
Why you should join Sysco LABS:
- An attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates.
- The opportunity to work with high caliber individuals across the organization.
- Fast career growth, recognition and leadership opportunities within a short period of time.
- A flexible, diverse and entrepreneurial work environment and a fun work culture that celebrates success regularly.