Sysco Labs is a technology innovation center of Sysco Corporation, the world’s largest food service company. Sysco serves over 700,000 businesses in Europe and across the USA through its team of over 65,000 employees. Based in the Silicon Valley with engineering centers in Austin, Texas and Colombo, Sri Lanka, Sysco Labs is using technology to revolutionize the experience of all of Sysco’s customers across the food service process.
Our elite marketing team is the driving force behind our consumer, merchant and employer brands. We are looking for exceptional talent as we expand our reach and global marketing objectives.
If you are independent, highly creative, and self-motivated, and you find the idea of working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment exciting, you may be the perfect fit.
Successful candidates will undergo an on the job training on online and offline marketing projects, and will be groomed for leadership positions.
What you will be responsible for:
- Strategize and execute comprehensive integrated marketing campaigns.
- Develop content for Sysco Labs blog and social media.
- Create and execute brand building initiatives.
- Co-coordinate internal and external events.
- Manage Sysco Labs presence across multiple online platforms.
- Work with third parties to develop marketing material.
- Drive internal & external communications including key announcements and initiatives.
- Implement, track and report on KPIs for all marketing campaigns.
What you need to have to apply for this position:
- Degree from a recognized foreign or local university is strongly preferred.
- Exceptional candidates with good experience and without a degree may also apply.
- Prior experience at a recognized local or international marketing agency will be advantageous.
- Experience in photography, designing & video editing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to follow-up on tasks and drive through to completion.
- Attention to detail, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize work in a dynamic environment.
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written .
- Passion, initiative, and the hunger to succeed.
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe.
Why you should join Sysco Labs:
- An attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates.
- The opportunity to work with high caliber individuals across the organization.
- Fast career growth, recognition and leadership opportunities within a short period of time.
- A flexible, diverse and entrepreneurial work environment and a fun work culture that celebrates success regularly.