We are based in the heart of the Silicon Valley in Redwood City, California and develops a technology platform for the restaurant and food service industry in the US. Sysco LABS is a Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY) Company.
Our elite marketing team is the driving force behind our consumer, merchant and employer brands. We are looking for exceptional talent as we expand our reach and global marketing objectives. If you are independent, highly creative and self-motivated, and you find the idea of working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment exciting, you may be the perfect fit.
Successful candidates will undergo an on the job training on online and offline marketing projects, and will be groomed for leadership positions.
What you will be responsible for:
- Developing high quality video and graphic content to support our marketing objectives
- Strategizing and execution of comprehensive integrated marketing campaigns.
- Creating and executing brand building initiatives.
- Co-coordinating internal and external events.
- Managing Sysco LABS’ presence across multiple online platforms.
- Working with third parties to develop physical marketing material.
- Implementing, tracking and reporting on KPIs for all marketing campaigns.
What you need to apply for this position:
- A First degree from a recognized foreign or local university with a first or upper class classification.
- Exceptional candidates with good experience and without a degree may also apply.
- Experience in photography, designing & video editing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to follow-up on tasks and drive through to completion.
- Attention to detail, multitasking skills and the ability to prioritize work in a dynamic environment.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Passion, initiative, and the hunger to succeed.
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe.
Why you should join Sysco LABS:
- An attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates.
- The opportunity to work with high caliber individuals across the organization.
- Fast career growth, recognition and leadership opportunities for good performers.
- A flexible, diverse and entrepreneurial work environment and a fun work culture that celebrates success.