Sysco LABS is the innovation arm of Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is the global leader in marketing, selling and distributing food products as well as equipment and supplies to the hospitality industry. Sysco serves over 500,000 customer locations through its team of over 65,000 associates and operates 300 distribution facilities across the globe.
Sysco is re-imagining the global foodservice industry: our Sysco LABS engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka, San Mateo, CA and Austin and Houston TX, will help to drive innovation across the entire supply chain – sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network – culminating in the in-restaurant dining experience for the end-customer. Operating with the agility and efficiency of a tech–startup and backed by the domain expertise of the industry leader, Sysco and the Sysco LABS team is poised to reimagine one of the biggest industries in the world.
We are currently on the lookout for a People Operations Business Partner for one of our lines of business. The ideal candidate will ensure that strong value is delivered to the business unit, quality services are delivered on schedule, and that employees stay enthused and motivated at all times.
- Deliver a high level of quality in people related services to internal stakeholders.
- Provide strategic input to business plans on all people concerns.
- Liaise between line management and the core people operations team to ensure timely delivery.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and proactively address grievances.
- Build trusted relationships with employees, line management and the senior leadership.
- Degree from a recognized foreign or local university.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in people management; experience in Business Partnering is desirable but not mandatory.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to negotiate with and manage stakeholders at different levels.
- Attention to detail, organizational skills and the ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.