Sysco LABS is the innovation arm of Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is the global leader in marketing, selling and distributing food products as well as equipment and supplies to the hospitality industry. Sysco serves over 500,000 customer locations through its team of over 65,000 associates and operates 300 distribution facilities across the globe.
Sysco is re-imagining the global foodservice industry: our Sysco LABS engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka, San Mateo, CA and Austin and Houston TX, will help to drive innovation across the entire supply chain – sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network – culminating in the in-restaurant dining experience for the end-customer. Operating with the agility and efficiency of a tech–startup and backed by the domain expertise of the industry leader, Sysco and the Sysco LABS team is poised to reimagine one of the biggest industries in the world.
We are currently on the lookout for a Senior Project Manager to join our team.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope.
- Develop technically feasible project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress and use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope and schedule.
- Identify roadblocks and risks with the team, and actively work on eliminating both, with escalation done as required.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Liaise continuously with the product owner to ensure user stories are clearly defined, estimated and prioritized, and ensure a daily status is communicated to management and other stakeholders.
- Minimum of 7+ years’ experience in Agile project management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT; a Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Professional certifications such as PMP or CSM (Certified Scrum Master) will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of risk identification and mitigation.
- Business domain knowledge and a technical background will be highly advantageous.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills together with a commitment to all-round quality.