Sysco (NYSE:SYY) is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the foodservice and hospitality industries. With more than 57,000 associates, the company operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations. For fiscal 2020 that ended June 27, 2020, the company generated sales of more than $52 billion.
Sysco LABS supports Sysco’s digital transformation with engineering teams in Colombo, Sri Lanka, and Austin and Houston, Texas, in the USA. Operating with the agility and efficiency of a tech–startup and backed by the domain expertise of the industry leader, Sysco LABS’ mission is to support the innovation of Sysco’s business across the entire foodservice journey.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope.
- Develop technically feasible project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress and use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope and schedule.
- Identify roadblocks and risks with the team and actively work on eliminating both with escalation done as required.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Liaise continuously with the product owner to ensure user stories are clearly defined, estimated, and prioritized, and ensure a daily status is communicated to management and other stakeholders.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in Agile project management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT; a Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Professional certifications such as PMP or CSM (Certified Scrum Master) will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of risk identification and mitigation.
- Business domain knowledge and a technical background will be highly advantageous.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills together with a commitment to all-round quality.