Primary responsibility will be to draft, execute, report, and maintain functional tests as well as to conduct functional and non-functional test automation.
What you need to apply for this position:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification.
- 1-2 years of work experience in software testing or development.
- An ability to draft, execute, report, and maintain functional test cases for web applications.
- A solid practical understanding of Agile Software Quality Assurance and Software Engineering concepts.
- Draft, execute, report, and maintain functional tests.
- Conduct functional and non-functional test automation.
Proficiency in areas stated below will be considered as an added advantage:
- Experience with automating functional test cases using Java, Selenium Web driver or Junit.
- A good technical understanding of, or hands on exposure in the planning, creating, executing, and reporting of performance tests using Jmeter, Grinder or any other tool.
- Experience in Mobile test automation. (Specifically Android or iPhone.)
- Priority will be given to those with; Linux based OS skills, Data Base knowledge and Testing related certifications