We are based in the heart of the Silicon Valley and combine ideas from the epicenter of tech innovation with Sri Lankan engineering brilliance.
Our cutting edge end-to-end restaurant technology platform is distributed nationwide in the US via our parent company Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY): the world’s largest food services company.
As Sysco’s key technology partner we also provide the technical innovation necessary for Sysco to stay on the leading edge; the Sysco Innovation center at Sysco LABS undertakes the most significant technology initiatives with the aim of retaining Sysco’s competitive edge in the food-tech industry.
What you will be responsible for
- Contributing to build and maintain mobile test automation frameworks.
- Contributing to development of automation scripts.
- Configuring and maintaining continuous integration.
- Performing test design and developing test scenarios.
- Performing test execution, analyzing test results and communicating test results to stakeholders.
What you need to have to apply for this position
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification and 2+ years of industry experience.
- Experience in working with mobile test automation frameworks.
- Experience in test automation using open source tools such as Selenium and Appium.
- Expertise in testing mobile applications in various platforms including Android and iOS.
- Very good knowledge of software testing processes, practices and test design techniques.
- Very good knowledge in Java, OOP concepts and coding standards.
- Experience in working with continuous integration, build and source control tools such as Jenkins, Maven and GIT.
- A solid practical understanding of Agile Software Testing and Software Engineering concepts.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Thirst for learning and regularly updating knowledge.
Why you should join Sysco LABS:
- An attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates.
- The opportunity to work with high caliber individuals across the organization.
- Technical training and softskills development programmes.
- Fast career growth, recognition and leadership opportunities for good performers.
- Overseas travel and exposure to client environments.
- A flexible, diverse and entrepreneurial work environment and a fun work culture that celebrates success.