Sysco (NYSE:SYY) is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the foodservice and hospitality industries. With more than 57,000 associates, the company operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations. For fiscal 2020 that ended June 27, 2020, the company generated sales of more than $52 billion.
Sysco LABS supports Sysco’s digital transformation with engineering teams in Colombo, Sri Lanka, and Austin and Houston, Texas, in the USA. Operating with the agility and efficiency of a tech–startup and backed by the domain expertise of the industry leader, Sysco LABS’ mission is to support the innovation of Sysco’s business across the entire foodservice journey.
Quality Engineering at Sysco LABS is a continually evolving practice that pushes QE boundaries through the constant innovation of QE tools and processes, and a holistic approach that engages the quality engineer at every level of the development process, resulting in a more synergistic, cohesive team effort, and a vastly superior end-product.
We are currently on the lookout for a Quality Engineer / Senior Quality Engineer (Mobile) to join our team.
- Contribute towards the defining of test strategies and test planning.
- Perform test design and the development of test scenarios.
- Contribute towards the development of automation scripts.
- Configure and maintain test environments and continuous integration.
- Perform test execution, analyze test results and communicate test results to stakeholders.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 1-4 years’ experience in Quality Assurance.
- Experience in mobile testing for Native (iOS/Android) or Hybrid apps.
- Experience in mobile test automation on Appium or any other test automation framework for mobile.
- Good understanding of software testing techniques and QA process .
- Prior experience in service level automation for REST and SOAP APIs.
- Experience with Agile Software development methodologies.