Sysco LABS is the innovation arm of Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is the global leader in marketing, selling and distributing food products as well as equipment and supplies to the hospitality industry. Sysco serves over 500,000 customer locations through its team of over 65,000 associates and operates 300 distribution facilities across the globe.
Sysco is re-imagining the global foodservice industry: our Sysco LABS engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka, San Mateo, CA and Austin and Houston TX, will help to drive innovation across the entire supply chain – sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network – culminating in the in-restaurant dining experience for the end-customer. Operating with the agility and efficiency of a tech–startup and backed by the domain expertise of the industry leader, Sysco and the Sysco LABS team is poised to reimagine one of the biggest industries in the world.
Quality Engineering at Sysco LABS is a continually evolving practice that pushes QE boundaries through the constant innovation of QE tools and processes, and a holistic approach that engages the quality engineer at every level of the development process, resulting in a more synergistic, cohesive team effort, and a vastly superior end-product.
We are currently on the lookout for a Quality Engineering Lead who’s specialized in Automation Testing to join our team. You need to have an in-depth knowledge and practical application of relevant processes and best practices, and the use of effective tools and technologies for Automation Testing at different layers. Effective communication and stakeholder management skills are crucial for this position.
- Lead efforts in building and maintaining mobile test automation frameworks.
- Lead and contribute to the development of automation scripts.
- Configure and maintain continuous integration.
- Performing test design and developing test scenarios.
- Performing test execution, analyze test results, and communicate test results to stakeholders.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent qualification related to the field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the relevant capacity, or exceptional performance.
- Experience in automating functional test cases using Selenium Web Driver or a similar technology.
- Strong knowledge in OOP concepts, coding standards and reusability.
- A good technical understanding of or hands-on exposure in the planning, creating, executing and reporting of performance tests using Jmeter, Grinder or any other tool.
- Exposure to Agile software development methodologies and tools.
- Experience in working with continuous integration and build tools.
- Ability to mentor and train QA Engineers.
- Priority will be given to those with testing and Agile related certifications.