We are based in the heart of the Silicon Valley and combine ideas from the epicenter of tech innovation with Sri Lankan engineering brilliance.
Our cutting edge end-to-end restaurant technology platform is distributed nationwide in the US via our parent company Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY): the world’s largest food services company.
As Sysco’s key technology partner we also provide the technical innovation necessary for Sysco to stay on the leading edge; the Sysco Innovation center at Sysco LABS undertakes the most significant technology initiatives with the aim of retaining Sysco’s competitive edge in the food-tech industry.
What you will be responsible for
- Building and maintaining mobile test automation frameworks.
- Reviewing and contributing to development of automation scripts.
- Configuring and maintaining continuous integration.
- Developing test strategies, test plans and reviewing test scenarios.
- Overlooking and managing test execution and communicating test statuses to stakeholders.
- Mentoring, training and leading a team of Automation Engineers.
What you need to have to apply for this position
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification and 7+ years of industry experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in mobile test automation.
- Experience in implementing mobile test automation frameworks.
- Experience in test automation using open source tools such as Selenium and Appium.
- Expertise in testing mobile applications in various platforms including Android and iOS.
- Strong knowledge of software testing processes, practices and test design techniques.
- Strong knowledge in Java, OOP concepts and coding standards.
- Experience in working with continuous integration, build and source control tools such as Jenkins, Maven and GIT.
- Experience in testing middle tier and service oriented architectures using tools such as Rest-Assured or SoapUI.
- A solid practical understanding of Agile Software Testing and Software Engineering concepts.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Professional certifications such as ISTQB, PMI-ACP or CSM (Certified Scrum Master) would be an added advantage.
- Thirst for learning and regularly updating knowledge.
Why you should join Sysco LABS:
- An attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates.
- The opportunity to work with high caliber individuals across the organization.
- Technical training and softskills development programmes.
- Fast career growth, recognition and leadership opportunities for good performers.
- Overseas travel and exposure to client environments.
- A flexible, diverse and entrepreneurial work environment and a fun work culture that celebrates success.