Sysco (NYSE:SYY) is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the foodservice and hospitality industries. With more than 57,000 associates, the company operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations. For fiscal 2020 that ended June 27, 2020, the company generated sales of more than $52 billion.
Sysco LABS supports Sysco’s digital transformation with engineering teams in Colombo, Sri Lanka, and Austin and Houston, Texas, in the USA. Operating with the agility and efficiency of a tech–startup and backed by the domain expertise of the industry leader, Sysco LABS’ mission is to support the innovation of Sysco’s business across the entire foodservice journey.
We are currently on the lookout for a SAP ABAP Developer to join our team.
- Develop and provide technical support for the SAP ERP.
- Design, develop, implement, and support SAP ECC & S/4HANA application software that is combined with our integrated solution.
- Investigate and resolve SAP system and software problems.
- Develop software and system support documentation and procedures.
- At least 3 years’ experience in ABAP Development Workbench and working with SAP ECC 6 / S / 4 HANA.
- Knowledge in Object Oriented programming.
- Understanding of SOAP Web Services and WSDL generation.
- A good knowledge of SAP ABAP programming tools including User Exits, enhancements/modification programming, BAPI’s, SAP Scripts, Smartforms, LSMW workbench, BDC programming, Data migration and interfaces.
- Basic understanding of business processes applicable to various modules in SAP.
- Expert level analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- Self-directed, with the ability to function in a deadline-driven environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to adopt to new systems and technologies quickly, and be eager to learn.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Management Information Systems or equivalent.
- Previous experience with e-commerce would be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience in S/4HANA.
- Familiar with SAP Fiori.
- Certified in ABAP development or participated in the certification of SAP ABAP add-on solutions.