Sysco (NYSE:SYY) is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the foodservice and hospitality industries. With more than 57,000 associates, the company operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations. For fiscal 2020 that ended June 27, 2020, the company generated sales of more than $52 billion.
Sysco LABS supports Sysco’s digital transformation with engineering teams in Colombo, Sri Lanka, and Austin and Houston, Texas, in the USA. Operating with the agility and efficiency of a tech–startup and backed by the domain expertise of the industry leader, Sysco LABS’ mission is to support the innovation of Sysco’s business across the entire foodservice journey.
We are currently on the lookout for a SAP BPC Developer to join our team.
- You will have ownership of BPC Models at Sysco LABS and will maintain the SAP BPC application components (applications sets, dimensions, reports, script logic etc.) to support management reporting, forecasting, and planning needs. You will also manage the entire relationship between the BW warehouse and BPC front-end and back-end.
- 3+ years of experience and configuration knowledge of SAP BPC 10, BW7.4 on HANA, AO (Analysis for Office) to support the planning/budgeting/forecasting and consolidation process.
- This will require expertise using EPM formulas, BADI, script logic, member formulas and excel calculations, works status, BPFs, Input Forms and Reports as required.
- Strong technical experience to handle BPC/BI technical objects, environments build, transports, etc.
- Experience in using planning cubes/ADSO.
- Expertise in SAP BPC implementation, technical/functional upgrades and migration.
- Experience in Bex queries and Analysis Office workbooks to plan and report.
- Experience in SAP BPC Logic Script.