Sysco LABS is the captive innovation arm of Sysco Corporation (NYSE: SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is a Fortune 500 company and the global leader in selling, marketing, and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare, and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the foodservice and hospitality industries. With more than 57,000 associates, the company operates 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
Operating with the agility and tenacity of a tech–startup, powered by the expertise of the industry leader, Sysco LABS is perfectly poised to transform one of the world’s largest industries.
Sysco LABS’s engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka and Austin and Houston, TX, innovate across the entire food service journey – from the enterprise grade technology that enables Sysco’s business, to the technology that revolutionizes the way that Sysco connects with restaurants and the technology that shapes the way those restaurants connect with customers.
Sysco LABS technology is present in the sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, the delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network, the in-restaurant dining experience of the end-customer and much more.
We are currently on the lookout for a SAP BPC Developer to join our team.
- Ownership of BPC 10.1 Models. Maintain the SAP BPC 10.1 application components (application sets, dimensions, reports, script logic etc.) to support management reporting, forecasting, and planning needs. Manage the entire relationship between BW 7.5 warehouse and BPC 10.1 front-end and back-end.
- 3+ years of experience and configuration knowledge of SAP BPC 10.1, BW7.5 on HANA, AO (Analysis for Office) to support planning/budgeting/forecasting and the consolidation process.
- This will require expertise using EPM formulas, BADI, script logic, member formulas, and excel calculations, works status, BPFs, input forms, and reports as required.
- Strong technical experience to handle BPC 10.1/BI technical objects, environments build, transports, etc.
- Experience in using planning cubes/ADSO.
- Expertise in SAP BPC 10.1 implementation, technical/functional upgrades, and migration
- Experience in Bex queries and Analysis Office workbooks to plan and report.
- Experience in SAP BPC 10.1 Logic Script.