Sysco (NYSE:SYY) is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the foodservice and hospitality industries. With more than 57,000 associates, the company operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations. For fiscal 2020 that ended June 27, 2020, the company generated sales of more than $52 billion.
Sysco LABS supports Sysco’s digital transformation with engineering teams in Colombo, Sri Lanka, and Austin and Houston, Texas, in the USA. Operating with the agility and efficiency of a tech–startup and backed by the domain expertise of the industry leader, Sysco LABS’ mission is to support the innovation of Sysco’s business across the entire foodservice journey.
We are currently on the lookout for a SAP BPC Techno-Functional to join our team.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the functional and technical implementation of the current BPC platform.
- Support and maintain the SAP BPC application to provide management reporting, forecasting, and planning needs.
- Manage the entire relationship between the SAP BW warehouse and the BPC front-end and back-end.
- 3+ years of experience in SAP BPC 10 consolidation, planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Experience in planning and budgeting business processes – annual planning (Sales Planning, Cost Planning, CAPEX Planning, Planned Financial).
- Knowledge of statements and reports (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow) and MS Excel.
- Knowledge on SAP BI Analysis Office or EPM Add-In.
- Experience in creating planning templates, workbooks, and reports in SAP BPC.
- Experience in the Consolidation process/ BPC Consolidation Implementation.
- Working on CAPEX Planning and other planning scenarios.
- Requirements gathering & analysis, design & configuration.