Sysco LABS is the captive innovation arm of Sysco Corporation (NYSE: SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is a Fortune 500 company and the global leader in selling, marketing, and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare, and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the foodservice and hospitality industries. With more than 57,000 associates, the company operates 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
Operating with the agility and tenacity of a tech–startup, powered by the expertise of the industry leader, Sysco LABS is perfectly poised to transform one of the world’s largest industries.
Sysco LABS’s engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka and Austin and Houston, TX, innovate across the entire food service journey – from the enterprise grade technology that enables Sysco’s business, to the technology that revolutionizes the way that Sysco connects with restaurants and the technology that shapes the way those restaurants connect with customers.
Sysco LABS technology is present in the sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, the delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network, the in-restaurant dining experience of the end-customer and much more.
We are currently on the lookout for a SAP BPC Techno-Functional to join our team.
- Should be able to understand the functional and technical implementation of the current BPC 10.1 platform. Support and maintain the SAP BPC 10.1 application to provide management reporting, forecasting, and planning needs. Manage the entire relationship between SAP BW 7.5 warehouse and BPC 10.1 front-end and back-end.
- 3+ years of experience in SAP BPC 10.1 consolidation/planning/budgeting/forecasting.
- Experience in planning & budgeting business processes – annual planning (sales planning, cost planning, CAPEX planning, and planned financial.
- Statements/ reports – P&L, balance sheet, cash flow, and MS Excel.
- Knowledge on SAP BI Analysis Office or EPM Add-In.
- Experience in creating planning templates/workbooks/ reports in SAP BPC 10.1.
- Experience in the consolidation process/BPC 10.1 Consolidation Implementation.
- Working on CAPEX Planning and other planning scenarios.
- Experience in requirements gathering and analysis, and design and configuration.