Sysco (NYSE:SYY) is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the foodservice and hospitality industries. With more than 57,000 associates, the company operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations. For fiscal 2020 that ended June 27, 2020, the company generated sales of more than $52 billion.
Sysco LABS supports Sysco’s digital transformation with engineering teams in Colombo, Sri Lanka, and Austin and Houston, Texas, in the USA. Operating with the agility and efficiency of a tech–startup and backed by the domain expertise of the industry leader, Sysco LABS’ mission is to support the innovation of Sysco’s business across the entire foodservice journey.
We are currently on the lookout for a SAP BW Developer to join our team.
- You will play a key role in providing technical solutions to fulfill business requests using SAP’s BW (Business Warehouse) development language and production support of the data extraction and data loads.
- 3+ years of experience in SAP BW in data modeling, financial content, SAP extractors, extraction, transformation, loading, and reports & queries using Bex and HANA queries.
- Analyze load errors and take suitable action.
- Experience in data validation using PSA, Consol and MGMT model, and Cubes/ODS.
- Production Support: Check loads using Redwood for Monitoring the loads and rectify errors using a step-by-step analysis.
- SAP Process Chain Maintenance.
- Experience in SAP BW modelling, ABAP, and runtime analysis.
- Work experience in Management and Console model.
- Thorough knowledge of Extraction, Data Modeling, BW-ABAP, BEX and Excel Workbooks, and Batch Schedule maintenance.