Sysco LABS is the captive innovation arm of Sysco Corporation (NYSE: SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is a Fortune 500 company and the global leader in selling, marketing, and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare, and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the foodservice and hospitality industries. With more than 57,000 associates, the company operates 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
Operating with the agility and tenacity of a tech–startup, powered by the expertise of the industry leader, Sysco LABS is perfectly poised to transform one of the world’s largest industries.
Sysco LABS’s engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka and Austin and Houston, TX, innovate across the entire food service journey – from the enterprise grade technology that enables Sysco’s business, to the technology that revolutionizes the way that Sysco connects with restaurants and the technology that shapes the way those restaurants connect with customers.
Sysco LABS technology is present in the sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, the delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network, the in-restaurant dining experience of the end-customer and much more.
We are currently on the lookout for a SAP BW Developer to join our team.
- SAP BW 7.5 Developer will play a key role in providing technical solutions to fulfill business requests using SAP’s BW 7.5 (Business Warehouse) development language and production support of the data extraction and data loads.
- 3+ years of experience in SAP BW 7.5 in data modeling, financial content, SAP extractors, extraction, transformation, loading, reports & queries using Bex and HANA queries.
- Analyze load errors and take suitable action.
- Experience in data validation through PSA, Consol and MGMT model, and Cubes/ODS.
- Monitor loads and rectify any errors using step by step analysis.
- SAP Process Chain Maintenance.
- Experience in SAP BW 7.5 modelling, ABAP, and runtime analysis.
- Work experience in Management and Console model.
- Thorough knowledge of Extraction, Data Modeling, BW 7.5-ABAP, BEX and Excel Workbooks, and batch schedule maintenance.