Sysco (NYSE:SYY) is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the foodservice and hospitality industries. With more than 57,000 associates, the company operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations. For fiscal 2020 that ended June 27, 2020, the company generated sales of more than $52 billion.
Sysco LABS supports Sysco’s digital transformation with engineering teams in Colombo, Sri Lanka, and Austin and Houston, Texas, in the USA. Operating with the agility and efficiency of a tech–startup and backed by the domain expertise of the industry leader, Sysco LABS’ mission is to support the innovation of Sysco’s business across the entire foodservice journey.
We are currently on the lookout for a SAP Consultant (FICO/MM/SD/PP/WM) to join our team.
- Responsible for solving complex problems, design, configure, test and implement solutions for the SAP.
- Analyze business needs and requirements documents and translate needs into functional, non-functional and/or technical specifications.
- Perform analysis and evaluate downstream business, systems, process, and/or organizational impacts.
- Collaborate with the development team in order to achieve desired end-results on complex problems by delivering scalable business process solutions.
- Plan and assist while overseeing testing processes and activities including defect identification and resolution.
- Advise business partners on the implications of standard or new SAP solutions that can be applied to a problem.
- Document quality training material for business users.
- Build strong relationships with business partners.
- Support help desk and on call rotation.
- At least 3+ years of SAP/industry knowledge and work experience and configuration experience in FICO/MM/SD/PP.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, leadership capabilities, conceptual thinking, and innovative mindset are essential.
- Working knowledge in one core module of SAP. 2+ Full life-cycle implementations.
- Experience and knowledge in key integration points of SD, WM, MM, PP and FI/CO modules.
- Experience working directly with end users or business to gather and define requirements for system enhancements, or to solve any production issues.
- Experience working within an international, multi-cultural team with offshore programming resources.
- At least 2-year prior work experience in SAP consulting capacity.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on an existing suite of complex application.