What you will be responsible for:
- Management of multiple Sysco LABS facilities.
- Liaise with, vendors, suppliers, industry bodies and other third parties to expedite completion of projects.
- Manage office refurbishment and fit-out projects.
- Work with vendors and manage the implementation and ongoing maintenance of infrastructure, utilities and related external and internal systems.
- Manage documentation and filing.
What you need to have to apply for this position:
- First degree or equivalent; exceptional candidates with good experience will also be considered.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role with experience managing a mid to large scale facility.
- Experience liaising with government departments/agencies; strong vendor management skills required.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation and people skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to efficiently multitask and meet aggressive deadlines in a very dynamic and fast paced environment.