“Sysco LABS is the innovation arm of Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is the global leader in marketing, selling and distributing food products as well as equipment and supplies to the hospitality industry. Sysco serves over 500,000 customer locations through its team of over 65,000 associates and operates 300 distribution facilities across the globe.
Sysco is re-imagining the global foodservice industry: our Sysco LABS engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka, San Mateo, CA and Austin and Houston TX, will help to drive innovation across the entire supply chain – sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network – culminating in the in-restaurant dining experience for the end-customer. Operating with the agility and efficiency of a tech–startup and backed by the domain expertise of the industry leader, Sysco and the Sysco LABS team is poised to reimagine one of the biggest industries in the world.”
We are currently on the lookout for Senior Data Engineers / Data Engineers to join our team. You will facilitate the sales and financial load process for management insights dashboards, provide new technical solutions to address data needs across the organization, and work with Microsoft Support teams to help troubleshoot issues.
- Facilitate the sales and financial data load process and troubleshooting (weekly/monthly) for management insights dashboards.
- Provide new technical solutions to address the data needs of management.
- Trouble shoot the end user issues relating to the management insights dashboards or data loads.
- Work with Microsoft support teams to resolve bugs and technical issues.
- Work with the Database Administration group /Microsoft support teams to trouble shoot and fix performance issues.
- Backus and purge related data for maintenance.
- Resolution of tickets raised for data load process and troubleshooting (weekly/monthly) for management.
- 3-4 years minimum of TSQL, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS development/support experience.
- Experience in C# or VB for writing scripts inside SSIS.
- 3+ years of experience in IT industry with relational database management systems (RDBMS).
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- SQL Server, Oracle, Unix, Strong SQL knowledge.
- Experience with SQL, creating views, writing stored procedures.
- Experience in creating Indexes and performance tuning of SQL Queries.
- Experience in creating SQL agent jobs and scheduling of SSIS packages and SSAS tabular models.
- Experience in SQL Server Administration activities.
- Experience in connecting and extracting data from various source systems including cloud and legacy systems using SSIS.
- Strong understanding in any of the Data Modelling, Data Warehousing and ETL tools.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Experience with Finance and Supply chain projects preferred.