Sysco LABS is the innovation arm of Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is the global leader in marketing, selling and distributing food products as well as equipment and supplies to the hospitality industry. Sysco serves over 500,000 customers through its team of over 65,000 associates and operates 300 distribution facilities across the globe.
Sysco LABS is re-imagining the global foodservice industry: our engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka, Redwood City, CA and Austin and Houston TX, will innovate across the entire supply chain – sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network – culminating in the in-restaurant dining experience for the end-customer. Operating with the agility and efficiency of a tech–startup and backed by the domain expertise of the industry leader, Sysco LABS is poised to revolutionize one of the biggest industries in the world.
We are currently on the lookout for a dynamic and highly efficient candidate to take up the role of Senior Manager / Manager – Travel & Mobility.
- Handle all types of U.S. visas inclusive of L1, H1B and B1/B2. Experience with the end to end L1 visa process is strongly desired.
- Manage the corporate travel rotation programs by working closely with the U.S. sales, Admin and HR teams.
- Provide advice to stakeholders on visa, travel documents, insurance, regulations etc.
- Manage relationships with embassies.
- Manage supplier relationships with travel agents, airlines, hotels and car rental services.
- Negotiate corporate volume discount with travel agents, airlines and ground transport agents.
- Define and revise corporate travel policy as required.
- Handle and oversee all travel arrangements for both inbound visitors (air, lodgings, ground transport etc.)
- Drive continuous improvement of travel programs and services.
- Degree from a recognized foreign or local university is preferred. (Exceptional candidates with good experience and without a degree may also apply.)
- Experience managing corporate travel for a leading Sri-Lankan corporate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to follow-up on tasks with multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail, multitasking skills and the ability to prioritize work in a dynamic environment.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- A very attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates.
- The opportunity to work with high caliber individuals across the organization.
- Fast career growth, recognition and leadership opportunities
- A flexible, diverse and entrepreneurial work environment, and a fun work culture that celebrates success regularly.