Sysco (NYSE:SYY) is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the foodservice and hospitality industries. With more than 57,000 associates, the company operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations. For fiscal 2020 that ended June 27, 2020, the company generated sales of more than $52 billion.
Sysco LABS supports Sysco’s digital transformation with engineering teams in Colombo, Sri Lanka, and Austin and Houston, Texas, in the USA. Operating with the agility and efficiency of a tech–startup and backed by the domain expertise of the industry leader, Sysco LABS’ mission is to support the innovation of Sysco’s business across the entire foodservice journey.
We are currently on the lookout for a Senior Quality Engineer to join our team.
- Contribute to defining test strategies and test planning.
- Perform test design and the development of test scenarios.
- Contribute to the development of automation scripts.
- Configure and maintain test environments and continuous integration.
- Perform test execution, analyze test results and communicate test results to stakeholders.
- Help mentor, train, and lead a team of Quality Engineers.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, or equivalent qualification.
- Senior Quality Engineer a minimum of 3 years of work experience in software testing.
- Strong knowledge in software testing processes, practices, and test design techniques.
- Experience in test automation using open-source tools such as Selenium and Appium.
- Solid Knowledge in Java, OOP concepts, and coding standards.
- A solid practical understanding of Agile Software Testing and Software Engineering concepts.
- Hands on experience in Exploratory testing.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Thirst for learning and regularly updating knowledge.
- Testing and Agile related certifications would be an added advantage.