Sysco LABS is the innovation arm of Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is the global leader in marketing, selling and distributing food products as well as equipment and supplies to the hospitality industry. Sysco serves over 500,000 customer locations through its team of over 65,000 associates and operates 300 distribution facilities across the globe.
Sysco is re-imagining the global foodservice industry: our Sysco LABS engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka, San Mateo, CA and Austin and Houston TX, will help to drive innovation across the entire supply chain – sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network – culminating in the in-restaurant dining experience for the end-customer. Operating with the agility and efficiency of a tech–startup and backed by the domain expertise of the industry leader, Sysco and the Sysco LABS team is poised to reimagine one of the biggest industries in the world.
We are currently on the lookout for a Senior Quality Engineer to join our team.
- Contribute to defining test strategies and test planning
- Perform test design and the development of test scenarios
- Contribute to the development of automation scripts
- Configure and maintain test environments and continuous integration
- Perform test execution, analyze test results and communicate test results to stakeholders
- Help mentor, train and lead a team of Quality Engineers
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in software testing
- Strong knowledge in software testing processes, practices and test design techniques
- Experience in test automation using open source tools such as Selenium and Appium
- Solid Knowledge in Java, OOP concepts and coding standards
- A solid practical understanding of Agile Software Testing and Software Engineering concepts
- Hands on experience in Exploratory testing
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thirst for learning and regularly updating knowledge
- Testing and Agile related certifications would be an added advantage