We are based in the heart of the Silicon Valley and combine ideas from the epicenter of tech innovation with Sri Lankan engineering brilliance.
Our cutting edge end-to-end restaurant technology platform is distributed nationwide in the US via our parent company Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY); the world’s largest food services company.
As Sysco’s key technology partner, we also provide the technical innovation necessary for Sysco to stay on the leading edge: the Sysco Innovation center within Sysco LABS undertakes the most significant technology initiatives with the aim of retaining Sysco’s competitive edge in the food-tech industry.
What you will be responsible for:
- Develop UIs to support all major browsers, and implement UI standards.
- Analyze user experience by evaluating business requirements/designs, and provide feedback for optimal UX solutions.
- Work closely with members of the product/design teams to translate concepts into prototypes and assist engineering team with the final implementation.
What you need to have to apply for this position:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in a similar capacity.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong knowledge in UI frameworks.
- Solid knowledge of responsive layout development with cross browser support.
- Experience in working with CSS preprocessors.
Why you should join Sysco LABS:
- A very attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates.
- The opportunity to work with high caliber individuals across the organization.
- Training and career development programs.
- Overseas travel and exposure to client environments.
- Fast career growth, recognition and leadership opportunities for good performers.
- A flexible, diverse, entrepreneurial work environment with a fun work culture that celebrates success.