Sysco LABS is the innovation arm of Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is the global leader in marketing, selling and distributing food products as well as equipment and supplies to the hospitality industry. Sysco serves over 500,000 customer locations through its team of over 65,000 associates and operates 300 distribution facilities across the globe.
Sysco is re-imagining the global foodservice industry: our Sysco LABS engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka, San Mateo, CA and Austin and Houston TX, will help to drive innovation across the entire supply chain – sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network – culminating in the in-restaurant dining experience for the end-customer. Operating with the agility and efficiency of a tech–startup and backed by the domain expertise of the industry leader, Sysco and the Sysco LABS team is poised to reimagine one of the biggest industries in the world.
We are currently on the lookout for talented Software Engineers to join our team.
- Developing new customer focused products for one of the world’s largest corporations involved in the marketing and distribution of food products.
- A passionate group of innovation engineers developing highly influential business products.
- A precise engineering organization driven by the best engineering practices and processes in the country.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, and 2 or more years of experience of solid engineering.
- Familiarity with DevOps practices (CI/CD) and prior experience working with Cloud (AWS).
- Experience in SQL (RDBMS) and NoSQL.
- Experience in ML and Data Science would be an added advantage.
- Experience in Front End technologies like REACT.js or VUE.js would be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills as you will be interacting remotely with counterparts across the world.