Sysco (NYSE:SYY) is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the foodservice and hospitality industries. With more than 57,000 associates, the company operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations. For fiscal 2020 that ended June 27, 2020, the company generated sales of more than $52 billion.
Sysco LABS supports Sysco’s digital transformation with engineering teams in Colombo, Sri Lanka, and Austin and Houston, Texas, in the USA. Operating with the agility and efficiency of a tech–startup and backed by the domain expertise of the industry leader, Sysco LABS’ mission is to support the innovation of Sysco’s business across the entire foodservice journey.
We are currently on the lookout for talented Software Engineers to join our team.
- Developing new customer focused products for one of the world’s largest corporations involved in the marketing and distribution of food products.
- A passionate group of innovation engineers developing highly influential business products.
- A precise engineering organization driven by the best engineering practices and processes in the country.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, and 2 or more years of experience of solid engineering.
- Familiarity with DevOps practices (CI/CD) and prior experience working with Cloud (AWS).
- Experience in SQL (RDBMS) and NoSQL.
- Experience in ML and Data Science would be an added advantage.
- Experience in Front End technologies like REACT.js or VUE.js would be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills as you will be interacting remotely with counterparts across the world.