We are based in the heart of the Silicon Valley and combine ideas from the epicenter of tech innovation with Sri Lankan engineering brilliance.
Our cutting edge end-to-end restaurant technology platform is distributed nationwide in the US via our parent company Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY): the world’s largest food services company.
As Sysco’s key technology partner we also provide the technical innovation necessary for Sysco to stay on the leading edge; the Sysco Innovation center at Sysco LABS undertakes the most significant technology initiatives with the aim of retaining Sysco’s competitive edge in the food-tech industry.
What you will be responsible for
- Join the Sysco LABS Project Management Office and assist ongoing efforts to refine and improve the global delivery process.
- Support organization wide process roll-out to multiple delivery teams.
- Work with engineering teams to continuously improve Agile practices .
- Support global quality management initiatives.
- Undertake process training to delivery teams across the organization.
- Proactively identify process compliance and governance issues and assist with corrective action.
What you need to have to apply for this position
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in an Agile software development environment with at least 1 year of solid Project Management expertise.
- Excellent working knowledge of Scrum practices; knowledge and experience in other Project Management methodologies is a plus.
- Good knowledge in Jira and Confluence.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Professional certifications such as PMP, PMI-ACP or CSM (Certified Scrum Master) would be an added advantage.
Why you should join Sysco LABS:
- An attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates.
- The opportunity to work with high caliber individuals across the organization.
- Technical training and softskills development programmes.
- Fast career growth, recognition and leadership opportunities for good performers.
- Overseas travel and exposure to client environments.
- A flexible, diverse and entrepreneurial work environment and a fun work culture that celebrates success.